If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 whole bone-in ham
- add 2 cups packed brown sugar
- add 12 ounces pineapple juice
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham in roasting pan.
- In saucepan, bring remaining ingredients to a boil.
- Pour over ham.
- Bake, uncovered at 350* for 2 to 2-1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
- Cover with a foil tent if ham is getting too brown.