Another Dole.com recipe. Man, this sounds good!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- add 3 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 3/4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow, non-metallic dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover, marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if desired.