This is the best dip that I have ever had. I bring this dip to parties and always leave with an empty dish. The best part about this dip is that it is super easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (3 ounce) can of sliced black olives
- add 10 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded or sliced thin)
- add 1 bunch green onions
- add 1 (11 ounce) can chili
- add tortilla chips
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Take a 9 x 9 square dish (glass or plastic) and spread the bottom of the dish with the cream cheese making the first layer.
- Pour chili on top of the creams cheese and spread to make the second layer.
- Chop onions and scatter on top of the chili.
- Scatter black olives on top of the chili.
- Scatter the Pepper Jack cheese on top of everything.
- Microwave on high for 8-10 minutes.The dip is done when the bottom is warm.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.