Yummy and Fast
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons water
- add chopped cilantro (to garnish) (optional)
- add 1/4 cup chopped onions
- add 2/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- add 1 1/4 cups salsa
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- add 1 egg
- add 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 400°FSpray a 8 or 9-inch pan with pan spray.Stir together Bisquick mix, water & egg.Spread in the pan then sprinkle with 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
- Using a skillet cook & stir chicken in oil over medium-high heat until outsides turn white; drain.Stir in salsa & chopped onion; heat until hot.Spoon over batter in the pan to within 1/2-inch of the edges.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until edges are dark golden brown.Sprinkle with remaining cheese.Bake 1-3 minutes or until cheese melts; loosen from sides of the pan & serve.