Quick and easy hollandaise!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Place egg yolks, wine and seasonings in blender.
- Heat butter to foaming hot.
- Blend egg yolk mixture at high speed for 2 seconds; uncover and pour butter into mixture while still blending at high speed.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites and serve immediately or keep warm by placing container in warm water.
- Serve over cooked asparagus, broccoli or with eggs benedict.
- Approximately 1 1/2 cups.