Who says you only have to have nachos for appetizers? This is a quick breakfast or brunch dish that has lots of zip.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 8 ounces bulk breakfast sausage
- add 2 tablespoons melted butter
- add 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (or home made salsa)
- add 3 cups tortilla chips
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- add 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sausage, eggs and green onions in medium bowl.
- Pour butter in medium baking dish; add sausage mixture.
- Top with chips; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted; top with salsa.
- Serve immediately.