From Taste of Home.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb processed cheese, cubed (Velveeta)
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- add 4 green onions
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package tortilla chips
- add 1 medium tomato
- Divide chips between six plates; set aside.
- In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan; heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese.
- Sprinkle with onions and tomato.