When you are not up to spending a lot of time at the stove, this is the dinner dish for you. Just a quick prep and then pop it in the oven.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 boneless chicken breasts or thighs
- add 1 14 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- add 1-1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- add 6 Tbs. Parmesan Cheese
- add Dash garlic powder
- add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with Pam.
- Pour in spaghetti sauce, stir in 3 Tbs. Parmesan cheese, add the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add chicken and coat both sides with sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour. Uncover and top with mozzarella and rest of Parmesan cheese; continue baking 5 minutes more until cheese has melted.
- Serve with hot buttered pasta.