Makes: 6 to 8 servings
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 tsp curry powder
- add 1 tsp salt
- add 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- add 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple - drained
- add 2/3 cup orange flavored sweetened dried cranberries
- add 1 cup chopped roasted, salted almonds
- add Garnishes: fresh blackberries, raspberries, sliced peaches, misc fresh herbs
- 1. Whisk together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in chicken, pineapple, and cranberries just until blended.
- 2. Spoon mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 8 inch round cake pan; cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- 3. Invert chicken salad onto a cake stand, and remove plastic wrap. Gently press chopped almonds onto sides of chicken salad and garnish.