This is sooo simple and soo good. I remember me and my roomies lived off of this at spring break at Padre Island cause we spent all our money on booze!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces brick Velveeta Mexican cheese (the small brick, any flavor would do, but mex. is awesome)
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili (with or without beans is fine, your preference)
- Slice up Velveeta brick into chunks in a big microwave safe bowl. Pour can of chili over it.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave 2 more minutes and stir.
- Velveeta should be completely melted by now, but if not microwave 1 more minute and stir.
- Dip tortilla chips into it, or we like plain Ruffles, too. Or I have dipped just tortillas in it, too. Enjoy!