I made this in pans that measured about 2' x 3' at the restaurant I used to own. Doubling or even tripled the recipe. I used different canned fruits... or sometimes even combined them... half the pan was one flavor, the other half another flavor!
- add This recipe will work for a baking pan that measures 11 1/2 x 7 1/2. Adjust measurments according to pan size that you use.
- add 1 Stick Margarine
- add 1 Cup flour
- add 3/4 Cup milk
- add 1 Cup Sugar
- add 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- add 2 Cups Canned Fruit - Peaches, Apples, Berries, etc...
- Melt margarine in 11 1/2 x 7 1/2" pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder and milk and pour over margarine.
- Spoon fruit over batter.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbls sugar over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.