This is a quick put-together frosting that I found in a cookie cookbook. You don't have to wait for the butter or margerine to soften before you make it so you can make it on a whim and it spreads on nice and thick without that store bought taste. I also like the way you don't have to wait all night for it to harden up. Easy ingredients makes it a real keeper!
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 3 cups powdered sugar
- add 6 tablespoons of cold butter or margarine (I use margerine most of the time)
- add 1/4 cup milk
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium to high speed until all is combined and fluffy.
- Your done!