We love creamed spinach, but don't always have time to spend on making a sauce for it. So I came up with this quick recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pkg ( 10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess moisture
- add 1 pkg. (5.2 oz) Boursin cheese
- add 2 Tbs. milk
- add Salt and Pepper to taste and a pinch of cayenne pepper if you like a little more spice.
- add Optional- parmesan cheese
- Oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a small casserole dish with cooking oil.
- In a skillet, add more spray and put milk and Boursin cheese, stirring until cheese is melted. Add spinach and seasonings.
- Mix altogether (may add more milk if necessary), and put in casserole dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.