Very delicious and simple recipe for making a basic pork eggroll. No food processer needed! Recipe can be easily modified to use your favorite meat and veggies.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- add 2 green onions
- add 1/2 medium onion
- add 15 egg roll wraps
- add 5 cups cabbage coleslaw blend
- add 3 garlic cloves
- add water
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 1/2 lb ground lean pork
- add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add pepper (I used a lot)
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Saute garlic and onions until tender.
- Add pork and saute until browned.
- Add coleslaw blend and stir-fry on high heat about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add seasonings, and salt and pepper to taste.
- To assemble, place 2 TBsp filling near corner towards you.Then fold over left and right sides.Dampen edges of the corner that is away from you, and finish rolling.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees F (or just use a fry daddy), until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and enjoy!
- These can also be frozen and fried later.Some people like a dipping sauce for eggrolls.But, these are so tasty, they really don't need one.