5 minutes with 7 ingredients (ones you usually have on hand!)to make a FANTASTIC munchie!! My "picky" mother-in-law won't eat any guacamole other than this! A GREAT condiment for my Chicken Chimichangas that's posted here!!
- add 1 teaspoon lime juice (fresh OR "bottled")
- add 2 avocados (regular or Haas)
- add 1 red onion
- add 1 garlic clove, finely chopped or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 grape tomatoes
- add 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Slice avacodos in 1/2, remove seeds.
- Remove flesh into a bowl.
- Add garlic.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add lime juice.
- Add onion.
- Add salt.
- Mash all together with a fork.
- Open bag of Tostitos corn tortilla chips or "scoops".
- Adjust seasonings to taste.I don't measure when I make this I just "dump" and go.
- You may reserve the seed(s) and place in bowl AFTER mixed.Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refridgerate if not using immediately.The seeds help keep the avacodo from turning brown.