A few years ago I was looking through a mini Kraft cookbook and came across this recipe - everytime I make it I'm asked for the recipe! It is refreshing and very tasty. It's excellent with corn chips, but I think it would go nicely on some grilled chicken or fish, too.
- add 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- add 1 avocado
- add 1/2 red onion
- add 1 mango
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix all ingredients together into a small bowl.
- Let stand in refrigerator 4 hours, or overnight for flavors to mix.
- To prevent avocado from browning, cover with plastic wrap directly touching salsa.