Easy to make dip that doubles as a filling for tortillas or taco shells. Can be used as a base with different ingredients added or removed for personal tastes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 can refried beans
- add 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa or picante sauce
- add 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- add sour cream
- add 1 (8 ounce) package colby-monterey jack cheese
- add jalapenos
- add 1 package taco seasoning mix
- add 1 can sliced ripe olives
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef, add taco seasoning package and prepare according to directions Spread refried beans in oven safe pan.
- Spread with ground beef mixture.
- Layer Velveeta, salsa and marbled cheese in that order.
- Top with sliced olives and jalepenos.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream, if desired.
- Can be served with corn/tortilla chips as a dip OR as a filling for soft tortillas.