It is so easy to make..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add 1 cup long grain rice
- add 2 1/2 cups cold water
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 2 teaspoons garlic salt or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- In a skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add rice and cook until lightly browned. Add water and remainting ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer until rice is tender.