these is really a very mild rice dish. my son doesn't like real spicy food so i came up with this for him also would be good as a topping for nachos
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 bag boil-in-the-bag rice (cooked)
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- add 1 jar salsa (please use a small jar of your favorite salsa, i like using mild)
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Cook ground beef in a 10 inch skillet until it's no longer pink.
- Add rice& salsa to beef.
- Stir well.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over mixture.
- Cover and let cheese melt (about 5 minutes).
- If desired serve with refried beans& a salad.