this is a recipe given to me by my ex-mother in law.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (29 ounce) can peaches (drained)
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1/2 cup margarine
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 cup self rising flour
- pour melted margarine into 8 by 11.5 inch pan.
- pour peaches over melted margarine.
- mix together,sugar,flour,& milk,batter will be runny (but don't worry).
- pour over peaches.
- bake at 350* until crust is golden brown.
- serve with either a non dairy topping or vanilla ice cream.