This recipe is awesome! A nice change for dinner and very filling. Easy to make, and quick too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- add 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 lb round steaks, cut into thin strips (about 1/4 inch)
- add 1 package dry onion soup mix
- add 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- add 1-2 green bell pepper
- In skillet, brown steak in oil on high heat.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Add a little beef broth if needed.
- Serve over cooked rice.