This is a family favorite! the raisins cook up plump and soft, and the lemon balances with the fruit's sweetness and best of all it's easy to make. This is a must served with ham!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups water
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup raisins
- add 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- add 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a saucepan, combine first three ingredients.
- Stir in water, raisins, vinegar, lemon juice until blended.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 mins or until thickened.
- Stir in butter until melted.
- Serve warm over sliced ham.