A guaranteed crowd-pleaser. This easy-to-make pizza is great for party fare, or family dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- add 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- add lettuce
- add tomatoes
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- add 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- add sour cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion; drain.
- Stir in olives, tomato sauce& taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions in 12" pizza pan or a 13x9" rectangular pan.
- Spread ground beef mixture over crust; sprinkle w/ shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 425*, or until crust is lightly browned.
- Top with lettuce, sour cream and tomato.