This is so easy to make. Very flavorful. This recipe can easily be doubled.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- add 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans in chili sauce
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- add cheddar cheese
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- add 1 medium onion
- add baked corn tortilla chips or plain Doritos (I prefer Doritos)
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- Brown the beef and onion in a dutch oven, then drain.
- Add all ingredients to the beef/onion mixture, except for the tortilla chips and cheese.
- Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- HINT:You can reduce the heat by substituting the pinto beans in chili sauce with either red kidney beans, plain pinto beans, etc.