Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
make plan for tomorrow dinner get together..use this recipe & make all happy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add What You Need
- add 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) soft ladyfingers, split, divided
- add 1/2 cup freshly brewed strong any kind Coffee
- add 1/4 cup cane sugar or honey, divided
- add 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- add 1 container (15 oz.) Ricotta Cheese or Mascarpone cheese.
- add 3 cups fresh Whipped cream
- add 2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- add l
- ARRANGE half the ladyfingers on bottom of 12x8-inch dish. Mix coffee, 2 Tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla; brush half over ladyfingers in dish.
- BEAT ricotta cheese, remaining sugar and remaining vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in whip cream.
- SPOON half the ricotta mixture over ladyfingers in dish; cover with remaining ladyfingers. Brush with remaining coffee mixture; top with remaining ricotta cheese mixture. Sift cocoa over top of dessert. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- **Recipes using brewed coffee often call for double strength or strong coffee since it tends to produce a better flavor in recipes.
Dishes to enjoy recipe with...
One fast delicious meal that you can for your f... ( more )