These are so good and easy. I have "whipped" them up for over 30 years.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package egg roll wraps
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 can Chinese vegetables
- add 2 cups shredded cabbage
- add 1 lb sausage
- add garlic
- add ginger
- brown sausage.
- lay cabbage on top and let steam for a few minutes with lid on pan.
- drain veggies and add to this mixture.
- Cool mixture.
- add spices (abt 1 tsp each).
- lay egg roll wrapper so it is in diamond shape.
- spoon about a heaping tblspoon in center.
- with wet finger, wet the two"top edges" of diamond shape.
- fold up the bottom side.
- fold one side of wrapper over, then the other side.
- "roll"the wrapper from the bottom up.
- The wet edges will seal wrapper.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with hot mustard or sweet and sour sauces.