Easy to make on Christmas morning! Serve with a fruit salad and juice and coffee.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 slices French bread
- add sifted powdered sugar
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1 cup refrigerated eggnog
- Cut bread into 1 inch wide strips.
- Combine eggnog and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
- Preheat griddle to to 350º; melt 2 tbsps butter.
- Dip bread sticks into eggnog mixture.Cook a few at a time for 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until they are golden.Add additional butter as needed to keep pan greased.
- Sprinkle cooked french toast sticks with powdered sugar and serve with syrup.