If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package sweet cornbread mix
- add 1/4 cup water
- In bowl, combine corn cake mix with melted butter. Add water and can of cream style corn. Mix until ingredients are combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until liquid has been absorbed. Use an ice cream scoop to serve sweet corn cake as a side dish or for dessert.