After dinner I promised my 2 year old daughter a smoothie and made one I had tagged for one of the recipe games. Unfourtunately it was bitter and undrinkable. My daughter got hysterical (lack of a nap today probably had something to do with that!) and begged me to make another one. So this is what we threw together. It is thick and creamy.
- add 2/3 cup frozen blackberries
- add 1/2 ounce fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (1/2 a small box)
- add 1 cup skim milk
- add 6 frozen strawberries
- Put the milk into the blender.
- Add the pudding mix.
- Add the frozen fruit and blend.
- Serve immediately.