This is from Emeril...good dip to serve with tortilla chips!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon Essence of Emeril (or other seasoning)
- add 3 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes (optional)
- add 8 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup canned chopped mild green chilies
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 1 teaspoon white pepper
- add 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded (about 2 cups)
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium high heat until hot, about 1 minute.
- Add onion and Emeril's and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato, if using, and garlic and cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cheeses and chiles.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, white pepper and salt and serve immediately with tortilla chips.