I discovered this receipe by combining the ingredients I liked from various receipes into one. It is for a 1.5 qt. crock pot. Add more Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning in the last half hour of cooking for a stronger flavor.
- add 2 tablespoons spice supreme steak seasoning
- add 1 (1 1/2 lb) eye of round roast
- add 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 1/2 cups water
- add 2 beef bouillon cubes
- add 1/2 packet French onion soup mix
- Pierce roast with knife in several places to allow for flavor absorption.
- Rub roast with Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning to taste (the amounts for this are not added into the ingredients above as they will vary per person).
- Place roast into crock pot.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water, 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons steak seasoning, 2 beef bouillon cubes and 1/2 packet french onion soup mix in a bowl. Mix until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
- Pour mixture over roast.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 5 hours.