We love Fajitas, this recipe is very good. I found the recipe in a local news paper.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 medium green pepper
- add sour cream
- add salsa
- add olive oil flavored cooking spray
- add guacamole or avocados
- add 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- add 1 medium onion
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- add 8-10 ounces filet of beef
- add 8 corn tortillas
- Spray a large, non-stick skillet with olive oil spray and add 2 teaspoons olive oil; Add the onions and green peppers and cook over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic and oregano and cook for 1 minute more; (this can be done a day ahead and reheated) Or kept warm while steaks are grilling.
- Grill the meat to rare to medium rare as you like; then remove from heat and cut into strips on a cutting board.
- Add the hot cooked steak and cilantro to the warm peppers and onion and mix together in skillet, cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, just to blend flavors.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas, sour cream, salsa and avocados as garnishes.