"My kids hate onions and peppers, but they LOVE these fajitas. Pita breads, where available, can be substituted for tortillas."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- add 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- add 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- add 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- add 1 onion, thinly sliced
- add 2 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
- add 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- Cut peppers and onion into thin slices. Do not dice, leave slices long and thin.
- Saute peppers and onion in a small amount of oil until tender. Add mushrooms and chicken. Continue to cook on low heat until heated through. Stir in dry salad dressing mix and blend thoroughly.
- Warm tortillas and roll mixture inside. If desired top with shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomato and shredded lettuce.