These are fabulous and so easy to make! Low carb too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- add 2 lbs medium mushrooms
- add 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to equal 1/2 cup.
- Cook 1 pound of the mushroom caps in 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat for 5 minutes; drain off fat.
- Repeat with remaining 1 pound of mushroom caps and 3 tablespoons butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and blue cheese, mixing until well blended.
- Stir in chopped stems and green onions; fill mushroom caps.
- Place on cookie sheet and broil until warm and tops are golden brown.