Found this on bhg.com and the publisher was "maggiea". DS is addicted to A1 steak sauce, so we wanted fajitas last night and this marinade was very tasty. If you like saucy fajita meat, then this is for you. Prep time is the 2 hour marinade time.
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- add 2 tablespoons oil (any type works)
- add 1/3 cup A-1 Steak Sauce
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 clove garlic (minced)
- add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Marinade 1 1/2lbs Beef or Chicken for at least 2 hours.
- Cook as desired on outside grill, stovetop saute pan, or you can even cook them on the George Foreman grill.