A recipe for "dump" chefs
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- add wine or mexican beer
- add sour cream
- add chopped onions
- add 1 small onion
- add prepared guacamole
- add diced tomatoes
- add chopped garlic
- add prepared salsa
- add warmed flour tortillas
- add pepper
- add green bell peppers or yellow bell peppers or red bell peppers
- add salt
- add shredded cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese
- add chopped chilies
- Dump the chopped garlic, chopped onion, salt and pepper in either wine or beer to equal about 1 cup and combine well.
- Dump the chicken breast and vegetables in the mixture and marinate for a couple of hours or overnight.
- In an oiled hot iron pan, saut the chicken, peppers, onion slices and diced tomatoes until done.
- Slice the chicken and serve immediately with warmed tortillas.
- Serve with cheese, guacamole, sour cream, chopped chilies and salsa.