If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- add 4 egg whites
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- add 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Oil and flour a loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, egg whites, and vanilla.
- In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- combine wet and dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Pour into pan and bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.