This is so easy and quick to make. People will think you bought it from a Deli! So good it's like having a Party in your Mouth!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon lawreys seasoning salt
- add 1/2 cup crushed pecans or almonds (or I sometimes use crumbled bacon bits)
- add 3/4 cup honey baked ham (diced fine, I use a Food Processor)
- add 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 2-8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- add 1 small sweet onion or 2 green onions (diced Fine)
- Mix Cr.
- Cheese, Ham, Onions, Worcestershire Sauce, & Salt.
- Form the mixture into a Ball or Log and roll in the nuts or Bacon bits.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Serve with Crackers Enjoy!