Servs: 16 Prep:
"This is a cheese ball that has olives, butter and garlic in it, and it is rolled in walnuts - we enjoyed it every year at Christmas as children."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- add 1 (5 ounce) jar pimento-stuffed green olives, drained and minced
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- add 1 cup chopped walnuts
- add 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese and margarine until well blended. Mix in the green olives and garlic powder. Shape into a ball, and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, but preferably overnight. Serve with an assortment of crackers.