Makes: 8 servings Prep: Cook:
Lots of freshly chopped herbs add zing to our white bean dip. Serve with assorted vegetables, such as baby carrots, bell pepper strips, radishes, snow peas, broccoli and caulifower florets.
- add - 1 15-ounce can white beans, rinsed
- add - 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- add - 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- add - 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add - 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add - 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- add - 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add - 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- add - 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- add - 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1. Place beans, yogurt, feta, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Add herbs; puree until incorporated. Chill until ready to serve.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.