A great appetizer for the holidays.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- add 8 ounces feta cheese
- add 1 small garlic clove
- add 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (depending on your taste)
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- add 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried Mediterranean oregano
- Mix feta, cream cheese and oil with a mixer on medium speed until well-blended.Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into a 10-inch-long log (mixture will be soft).
- Combine walnuts and parsley and roll cheese log in this mixture, pressing slightly to get the walnuts and parsley to stick to the sides of the log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for atleast 5 hourse before serving to allow flavours to blend.
- Remove plastic wrap and lay log on an attractive serving platter lined with parsley.Serve with assorted crackers and toasted baguette slices.