I love this recipe . . . very rich! Found it on the internet.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup diced onions
- add 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- add 2 cups heavy cream
- add 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- add 3/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- add salt & fresh ground pepper
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- add 5 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in large sautepan.
- Add garlic and saute until brown.
- Add broth and cream and reduce for several minutes.
- Slowly add the cornstarch/water mixture stirring until the sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Do not over thicken as the parmesean cheese will also act as a thickener.
- Add the parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt & pepper.
- Taste test and add more seasoning if needed.
- Combine with fettuccini noodles and toss.
- Serve immediately.