Serve this yummy dip with tortilla chips
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup chopped green onions or green peppers
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 package taco seasoning mix
- add 1 cup chunky salsa
- add 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- add 1/3 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- add 2 tomatoes
- add 2 cups sour cream
- Spread refried beans over the bottom of a 9 inch round glass dish or pie plate.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, salsa and seasoning mix until well blended.
- Spread over bean layer.
- Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes, onions and olives (if using) over sour cream layer.