Spicy grilled steak.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 1 tablespoon oil
- add 1 small onion
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1-2 chipotle chile in adobo
- add 1-2 lb filet mignon steaks
- add 1/3 cup ketchup
- Place all but the steak in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Place in a ziplock bag and pour the sauce over meat.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Remove meat and simmer sauce till warm.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Remove meat when done and let sit 10 minutes.
- Add the dripping of the meat to the sauce.
- Slice meat and serve over rice.
- Dollop the sauce over meat.