These tasty stuffed burgers are perfect July 4th fare. They?re great with a cool, creamy macaroni salad and an icy cold drink!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 frozen breaded cheese-stuffed jalapeno peppers
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 1/4 cup salsa con queso (dip)
- add 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- add 1/4 cup guacamole
- add 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- add 1/4 cup sliced plum tomatoes
- add 4 slices sweet onions (thin slices)
- add 4 lettuce leaves
- add 4 hamburger buns
- In a bowl, combine the beef and salsa. Shape into four patties. Place a jalapeno in the center of each; wrap beef around jalapeno, forming a ball. Reshape into patties, about 3-1/2 to 4 inches in diameter and 1 inches thick.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Spread guacamole over toasted side of bun tops. On each bun bottom, layer lettuce, a burger, con queso dip, tomatoes, olives and onion; replace tops.