This is from the Moosewood cookbook. I made this with red snapper and didn?t alter the recipe at all. It is really easy to make and very yummy! Caribbean flavors. Serve with a black bean salad and rice pilaf. Eat it the day it is made.
- add 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- add 4 cod fish fillets or red snapper fillets (firm fish fillets)
- add 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 1/4 cup lime juice
- add 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, mix the lime juice, garlic, parsley, scallions, rosemary, thyme, paprika and tomatoes. Place the fillets in an unoiled baking dish and spread the topping over the fish.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for about 25 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.