I love the taste of the herbs and spices in this sauce recipe and use it on fried chicken, and eggplant cutlets made the same way.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs skinless firm-fleshed white fish fillets
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- add 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- add all-purpose flour
- add 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- add 2 cloves garlic
- In a food processor or blender purée the coriander, the parsley, the garlic, the lemon juice, the paprika, the cumin, the cayenne, 6 tablespoons of the oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a skillet heat 1 inch of the additional oil to 375°F.
- on a deep-fat thermometer, dredge the fish in the flour, shaking off the excess, and in the oil fry it, turning it once, for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes on each side, or until it is cooked through.
- Transfer the fish to paper towels to drain, divide it between 4 plates, and drizzle the sauce over it.