I am sure you have heard of it many times.. I love it so much!! It was a big hit at my friend's Fourth of July party few years ago!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 pints strawberries
- add 1 (10.75 oz) frozen Sara Lee pound cake, thawed, cut into 10 slices
- add 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- add 1 tub (12 oz) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice1 cup of the strawberries; set aside. Halve remaining strawberries: set aside.
- Line bottom of 12x8 inch baking dish with pound cake slices. Top with 1 cup sliced strawberries. One cup of the blueberries and all of the whipped topping.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.