Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
Dessert so light that you can fly.... everyones dream,chocolate lovers & non...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 oz bitter dark sweet chocolate
- add 1 cup sweet dark chocolate
- add 1 bar butter melted over steam water
- add One-tablespoon vanilla
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add tea spoon salt
- add Eight eggs , separate yolk from white
- Beat 8 white eggs with brown sugar add teaspoon of salt and vanilla, beat with high speed for one minute. Beat eight yolks and fold into melted chocolate. Mix white egg into chocolate fold couple of times to mix. Butter 16 in pen cake pure the batter in the cake pan. Bake for 45min to an hour at 350 degree. Cool for a day and then serve. Serve with fresh wipe cream and fresh berries.