When I saw this dip I was quite surprised to see both Fluff and cream cheese. Quite a combo! And just 10 minutes to make! What more could you ask for?
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- add 1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 3 tablespoons orange juice (freshly squeezed or prepared)
- add fresh fruit
- In a medium bowl, combine marshmallow creme, cream cheese, orange juice and orange zest.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Mixture will be fairly thick.
- Serve dabs of the sauce over fresh fruit of your choice, or use as a dip.